26 Apr Wondering how to engage with Heathrow? LWIN launches new Heathrow Portal
London West Innovation Network (LWIN) has launched the Heathrow Portal, in collaboration with Heathrow, for innovative and high-growth SMEs to engage with the UK’s only international hub airport. Heathrow is a longstanding member of West London Business, and a board member of London West Innovation Network.
The new Heathrow Portal is available now and contains a wealth of information from doing business with the airport and gaining insights into future strategies to simply planning your journey.
Some of the recently opened opportunities at Heathrow include the Lift Off, a new concept developed as an additional way for Heathrow to attract and work with Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to be a part of their partner supply chain organisations. Competefor is a free supplier platform that enables businesses to compete for contract opportunities linked to large-scale public and private buying organisations.
You can use the portal to:
- Register your interest in the Heathrow’s new programmes like Lift Off and Competefor
- Find out more about the annual Heathrow Business Summit and register to attend
- Get access to Heathrow Careers and discover upcoming job fairs and aviation careers guidance
- Read strategic documents around Heathrow’s future including the Heathrow 2.0 Sustainability Startegy
- Plan your journey to Heathrow from anywhere in the UK
Amelia Grant, Head of LWIN Membership, said of the new portal:
“When Heathrow approached us wanting to support LWIN Members in how to engage with the airport and its major suppliers, we jumped at the chance. The LWIN Heathrow Portal provides a one-stop-shop for our members to see all that is on offer from Heathrow in one place. The portal not only provides helpful information and facts, but also actionable opportunities for our innovative SMEs to develop a relationship with a view to becoming part of Heathrow’s supply chain.”